Lion HeadA Place In The Garden
An elegant tapered planter in heavy gauge steel dipped in molten zinc, with a cast of a Lions Head on the front face, inspired by 19th century Flemish design. The Lion Head planters make a wonderful addition to any garden and can be used for many different purposes, such as defining an entrance, lining a walkway or accenting a courtyard. These planters will develop a beautiful aged patina over time, giving them an antique classic look. The planters will arrive in a weathered zinc finish, but over time they will lighten due to the natural oxidisation process. These planters also come with a drainage hole, complete with a rubber bung, which gives you the option to use the planter both inside or out in the garden.
- X - Small - 40cm W x 40cm D x 40cm H // Internal Measurements: 33cm x 33cm Top, 24cm x 24cm Base // Weight: 11kg
- Small - 50cm W x 50cm D x 50cm H // Internal Measurements: 42cm x 42cm Top , 35cm x 35cm Base // Weight: 17kg
- Medium - 60cm W x 60cm D x 60cm H // Internal Measurements: 52cm x 52cm Top , 44cm x 44cm Base // Weight: 24kg
- Large - 70cm W x 70cm D x 70cm H // Internal Measurements: 63cm x 63cm // Weight 37kg.
- Tall 90cm - 40cm W x 40cm D x 90cm H // Internal Measurements: 33cm x 33cm top , 24cm x 24cm Base // Weight: 20kg
- Tall 120cm - 50cm W x 50cm D x 120cm H // Internal Measurements: 42cm x 42cm Top , 35cm x 35cm Base // Weight: 33kg
- Trough - 100cm W x 40cm D x 50cm H // Internal Measurements: 92cm x 33cm Top, 85cm x 24cm Base // Weight: 26kg
Please Click HERE to view the Spec Sheets
This item is handmade to order, so please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery